RP(Reverse Polarity) is a variation of the TNC specification which reverses the polarity of the interface. This is usually achieved by incorporating the female contacts normally found in jacks into the plug, and the male contacts normally found in plugs into the jack.
RP TNC connectors, RP TNC adaptor, RP TNC cable are widely used by WiFi or 2.4G WLAN equipment manufacturers.
RP TNC Female
- Inner thread of 7/16-28UNEF-2B on coupling nut, Inner diameter is from 10.135mm to 10.337mm
- Female center contact
- Silicon Rubber O-ring inside
- Insulator nestles up throughout against outer contact, and an air gap between center contact and insulator for 50 ohm RP TNC male
RP TNC female
- Outer thread of 7/16-28UNEF-2B with O.D. from 10.919~11.084mm for mating
- Male center contact
- Insulator surrounds female center contact wholly for 50 ohm TNC female